Flint River Ranch – New Essential Greens Supplement
Increase your pets energy, improve their overall health, skin and coat while naturally helping to reduce plaque and tarter!
This exciting new superfood can be added to any FRR dog or cat food formula (or any food) as a food topper and supplement (makes a delicious gravy or can be used dry). Essential Greens was formulated using the “essence” of Dry Water ingredients, plus more to make a Health and Vitality supplement that:
- Dietary Supplement for Dogs and Cats
- Tastes great (has dehydrated Chicken Liver)
- Aids in digestion
- Helps reduce tartar build up and freshens breath
- Kelp for Therapeutic Benefits to Oral Health
- Increase Vitality, Energy and Improve Skin and Coat
- Boosts the immune system-may help reduce signs of allergies
- Health Protective Phytonutrients, Berries & Vegetables
- No High Heat Processing – Retains Nutrients
- Add Cool Water to Make A Delicious Gravy
Chia seed (source of ALA Omega-3), Barley Grass juice Concentrate, Wheat Grass Juice Concentrate, Alfalfa Leaf, Atlantic Sea Kelp, Dehydrated Green Peas, Rice Bran, Chicken Liver, Marine Algae (source of DHA Omega-3), Spirulina, Cranberry, Blueberry, L-carnatine, Borage Seed Oil (source of GLA Omega-6 with Vitamin E and Rosemary Oil as natural antioxidants), Inulin from Chicory Root, Broccoli, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Taurine Amino Acid, Dehydrated Tomato (not pomace), Rare Earth Clay, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Blue Green Algae, Chlorella, Burdock Root, Pineapple Stem (Source of Bromelain), Spinach, Sunflower Seed Oil, Green Tea Extract (source of Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG) antioxidant), Rosemary Herb, Sage Herb.
- Alfalfa Leaf – Alfalfa, a legume and member of the pea family, is a good source of many nutrients including protein, fiber, trace minerals and vitamins A, B1, B12, C, D, E, and K
- Atlantic Sea Kelp – Contains an abundant source of minerals, amino acids and vitamins, including essential trace minerals. These nutrients are necessary for the production of enzymes that promote healthy body functions. Kelp contains over 70 minerals and elements and 21 amino acids
- Barley Grass – Delivers natural enzymes, amino acids, chlorophyll, trace minerals and more
- Blue, Green Algae – Aids in digestion, is high in antioxidants and helps to detoxify the body
- Borage Seed Oil – Source of Omega 6
- Burdock Root – A strong blood purifier and cleanser, burdock root has been used to neutralize and eliminate toxins in the system
- Chia Seed – High levels of antioxidants and Omegas. Helps to balance blood sugar and is a source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Chlorella – Seaweed high in Vitamins A & C, as well as Iron and calcium
- Diatomaceous Earth (Rare Earth Blend) – Natural source of vitamins/minerals and helps to detoxify the body and control intestinal parasites.
- Dried Berries (cranberry and blueberry) – High in antioxidants
- Green Peas – High in Vitamin A, C and iron
- Green Tea Extract (source of EGTg) – High in antioxidants to boost the immune system. Helps increase energy
- Inulin from Chicory Root – Prebiotic, aids in digestion and absorption of nutrients
- L-Carnatine – L-carnatine is an important nutrient that acts as a transport for fatty acids, essential for the cellular production of energy. Deficiency of this nutrient can cause a variety of health problems for animals; most significantly, the association with heart disease (cardiomyopathy) in dogs. It helps to maintain a healthy weight as well.
- Marine Algae – High in Vitamin C and antioxidants to help boost the immune system
- Organic Zinc Supplement – Helps repair damaged tissues and heal wounds
- Pineapple Stem (source of Bromelain) – Aids in digestion and contains high amounts of antioxidants
- Rice Bran – Very high in iron and a good source of fiber. Also contains zinc, copper, potassium, thiamin, niacin, Vitamin B6, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and pantothenic acid
- Spirulina – Superfood! High in antioxidants boosts the immune system and helps detoxify the body and reduce stress.
- Taurine – Essential amino acid for cats and non-essential (but still required) for dogs. Helps to promote a healthy heart and eyes. Especially good for dogs with heart disease
- Wheat Grass – assisting the blood flow, helping with the digestion process and body detoxification, which in turn can reduce cancer risk. The enzymes, minerals and vitamins that are contained within wheatgrass help the body deconstruct protein. It also is an anti-inflammatory.
Ingredients that help with Skin & Coat Health:
- A, D, E and Omega Fatty Acids
- Any detoxifying ingredient helps too – Wheat Grass, Burdock Root, Spirulina, Blue, Green Algae and Rare Earth Blend (Diatomaceous Earth)
Ingredients that aid in Digestion:
- Inulin, L-Carnatine, Pineapple Stem, Algae/Seaweeds, Barley and Wheat Grass
Ingredients that aid in Heart Health:
- Taurine, L-Carnatine